Lately, I have been re-watching 30 Rock, just because. It’s like one of those times when you meet up with an old friend and it is as if no time has passed. If anything, you just remember how awesome that friend is and how much you miss them.
While I have always identified with Liz Lemon, I am realizing that age is only bringing me further into my Liz Lemonhood. Let’s explore.
1. Post work evenings are more like this:
2. Whenever I put on makeup and my contacts I feel like this:
3. If ever I have a conversation with a crush without wanting to cringe:
4. Never knowing how to comfort people going through a hard time:
5. Anytime I go to a sporting event: Continue reading