It should be pretty evident that I am a huge TV nerd, so much so that it should not come as a shock that I make an Excel spreadsheet before every Fall TV season. In case you want to know what I am watching or in case you want to know what you should be watching, I am sharing my nerdy spreadsheet.
A few notes:
– Blue is for shows that have a guaranteed season pass, red is for either new or older shows that I am going to give a shot, purple is shows that I will have to catch up with online, new show in italics. My DVR only has so much capabilities.
– I saw the pilots for Gotham and The Flash at Comic Con and I liked them enough to know I want more.
– I am currently watching The Blacklist on Netflix and really liking it, so unless something goes terribly wrong in the next 15 episodes, this one will get upgraded to blue.
– Some blues are old favorites on which I am very far behind; The Vampire Diaries, Bones, Nashville, Castle, to name a few.
– No show makes me more nervous than that red little Mulaney at the bottom. I wanted to give it a blue really bad because I love him so much but the laugh track is making me nervous.
So go ahead, let me have it. What am I stupid for watching? What are you getting jazzed to watch?